I had been eyeing up these Pink Pailsee Cupid papers for months over at Sarahs Cards and when they finally came in I had to buy them. They were perfect to use with this photo of Justin and I, romantic without being too lovey!!
How to -
1. Ink the edges of the die cut paper and stick it onto the kraft.
2. Create two strips of paper with different edges, I have torn both edges of one and used my martha stewart scallop punch on the other.
3. Cut out a rectangle of patterned paper, distress and ink the edges. Stick this towards the bottom of your page.
4. Layer the two strips of paper over the left hand side of your rectangle, don't put adhesive right to the edge. I do this for two reasons, I like to make the edges stand up a bit more and often rough them up after I have stuck them down also it enables you to push other bits of paper underneath later.
5. Double matt your photo, distress the edge of the smaller matt and ink the edges of the larger.
6. Cut out a selection of the journaling cards and use some of the push outs and add them onto your page. I have scrunched up the postcard on the right of the photo and secured it onto the page using my usual herma and a little bit of silicone glue under the wrinkle. I have added one inbetween the two photo matts.
7. Secure your photo onto your layout.
8. Add your prima swirls, journaling and title.
I hope you enjoy doing this class and I would love to see the finished pages.
Thanks for popping by xx