I started this layout months ago and got so stuck with it that I packed it all away, I decided that today I would give it another go. My original idea was very different from how the finished page actually turned out, I started with a photo of Emily as a baby on her first trip to the swimming pool but changed it when the page was almost done! They do say it is a womans right to change her mind. I know I have scrapped this photo before but I love it so much, I am sure I will be scapping it again too!
I am really enjoying using Rebecca's sewing machine onmy pages, at the DT retreat I went to in November Sarah gave me a little lesson on using the machine, my skills are still very basic but I did manage to change the spool today so I am progressing.
I had a bit of a disaster last week with some silicone glue, I have been using silicone for ages and never had any problems but I started a new tube and found that it seemed to soak through the paper and leave a greasy stain. It seems that a few people have experienced the same thing as a thread was started on UKS, someone recommended pinflair gel. I have bought some to give it a go and absolutley love it, you squeeze it into a syringe so it is really easy to use on small areas.
I know I use this Martha Stewart butterfly punch on nearly all of my pages but I just love it.