Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Momentous

Saturday was quite a momentous day in Emilys life, she brought home her first wage packet! She has just started to clean a little holiday cottage on a Saturday, she was extremely pleased with what she earnt and I am sure she has spent it all in her head already!



















My lovely husband bought me this very yummy treat on Tuesday for when I finished work.














I started this page on Sunday, I really fancied doing a vintage style page again. I choose an old photo of my Grandma age 12 and the papers I wanted to use and got the torn paper and lace put together and then got scrappers block! After hours of deliberation I have finally got it finished today, I was thinking of packing it away and waiting until I could buy some prima flowers but then decided that I should try and use the stash I had. I am reasonably happy with the result but prima flowers are definitley on the shopping list!
TFL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily!
This sneek peek looks fab and I can't wait to see the whole page! X

Kerry said...

She looks chuffed to bits with her earnings.

Loving the sneek peek.