Monday, February 15, 2010

Sketch Challenge

It was my turn this month to design the sketch for the sketch challenge over on Sarahs Cards, I thought it would be a good opportunity to use up some of the MME Be Loved papers that I accidently ordered twice!!




















This was one of the photos that we had taken in December, I did warn you I would be scrapping them all for a while! I decided to create a layout with some hidden journaling where Rebecca could answer some questions. I try and do one of these sorts of layouts for the girls about once a year to capture things like their ambition, biggest wish etc it also preserves their handwriting for them to see in the future.
I have had this sheet of flocked bazzill since Ally Pally last April and finally used it! I really like the effect and it makes the page really tactile. Think I might have to get some more.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Rachael, will try to get around to doing this one, as I love the sketch. Its such a beautiful photo as well. Jill x

Anna said...

Great sketch and the layout from it is really lovely. Love the bright colours on the white cardstock.

Nikki said...

Gorgeous LO Racheal - fab pic & framed so beautifully by those lush PPs

You asked where I got my flowers from Wild orchid crafts do lovely flowers and really are good VFM - happy shopping!! ;)

Paige said...

This LO is just stunning!!!! there's an award on my blog for you.

Andie said...

I absolutely love this sketch Rachael, keep them coming you are an inspiration!