Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ladies and Gents

I seem to have created lots of pages of Rebecca lately, Emily rarely comes out with us now (it isn't cool at very nearly 16) so my supply of up to date photos is quite small. So I have resorted to scrapping a photo that I have used before, I know a lot of people would never scrap the same photo twice but for me scrapping is not only about preserving memories it is also about creating a piece of art work and if using a photo more than once means that I am happy with what I am creating then I am fine with that.
I have used the Websters Pages Ladies and Gents range again for this layout, I really loved the clocks and they made a great starting point for the page.


I have stuck all the stickers onto scraps of paper before adding them to my page so that I could easily move them around and make sure I got them in the right place. It also makes it a lot easier to raise them up using either pin flair gel or foam pads.



TFL
xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic page Rachael xx

gwyneth said...

This is just absolutey stunning Rachael !

Julia said...

Gorgeous page Rachael. Love those papers. I am with you I scrap photos more than once too!

kjjc said...

one word-stunning

Jill said...

Wow Rachael! Just love the way that the pages is sort of divided into two. Just adore those papers as well! Jill x

Eileen said...

Stunning - the epitome of gorgeousness!

Carol said...

Simply beautfiul as usual, and stunning photo.


Carol x

Lou said...

I love how your layouts are always look so beautifully delicate xx enjoying all those clocks.

Tracee said...

Stunning & with a picture as lovely as that one how could you resist scrapping it twice! Tx

Louise said...

W O W Rachael... this page is just gorgeous. I love it.

Lesley said...

I absolutely love this page Rachael. I hope you don't mind, I am not much of a scrap lifter but I have to do something similar because it is so gorgeous. There goes another £20 on papers - don't tell my hubby, he thinks I have a really badly paid job!
Lesley

Lesley said...

I have scrap lifted your amazing layout and put my attempt on my blog, feel free to take a look if you wish. Mine isn't a patch on yours but I did enjoy putting it together and for me thats what counts.