Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cherish

I have absolutely fallen in love with the new Websters Pages ranges, you know me and hand cutting, well these papers have so many details that can be cut out they are right up my street! I have used the Ladies and Gents range to create this page of Rebecca along with some Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden rub ons and a butterfly cut from some old Prima paper.
I did invest in a pair of scalloped scissors and really love the effect of those scalloped borders and it now means that I am going to have a use for the pile of cardstock that has remained untouched in my craft room for ages!


TFl
xx

6 comments:

Lou said...

great layout Rachael, i love how you've framed the photos and all the small details. gorgeous teacups x

Lythan said...

that is absolutely fabulous Rachael. I love all the hand cutting - it must take ages but is well worth it
(I told you I read your blog at Ally Pally!)

Jill said...

So pleased you finished the LO, its gorgeous as always, just love those cups! Jill x

*Nora* said...

Hi Rachel, I've been reading your blog for quite sometime now and have loved all your LOs! So classy and shabby chic! Anyway just wanted you to know (in case you haven't hehe) that WP's has featured you on their FB!! Awesome!! have a nice evening!

Nora Latip

Scattychick said...

It's beautiful Rachel I will have to look into these papers I love cutting and layering too :)

Janice said...

this is lovely Rrrach, cool cups!
x