Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday's Creations

My lovely Mum treated me to the two Tilda stamps on the first card, she bought them over for me yesterday so I had to use them staight away! I am finding cards much harder to put together than 12x12 layouts probably because the usable space is so much less. I have raised Tilda up on both these cards but you can't really see that in the photos.




I can't believe that the Sarah's Cards retreat is only 38 days away, it has come around so quickly. I am really looking forward to meeting up with all the DT girls again we had such a blast in November and it will be really good to actually meet some of the girls from the kit thread who I have been chatting to for so long but never met in person. I am just hoping that I manage to get there alright!! I am not a confident driver so going all that way (200+ miles) on my own is a big deal, I think I may have a few more grey hairs by the time I get there.
TFL
xx

2 comments:

Jill said...

What lovely cards Rachael. The two new Tilda's are really sweet aren't they. I found cards really difficult at first as compared with scrapbooking but its much easier now as time goes on.

cathy said...

Love your cards Rachael, they're so cute!
Can't wait til' March & meeting up again, we did have a real laugh didn't we? :D
I know it's a long way but it will be so worth the journey hun & then there's alway hair dye once you get hime! hehe!
P.S. ........ did you have to remind me that it's only 38 days away!! .... eek!! I'm nervous now!!