Thursday, January 14, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

One of the girls at work is also a professional photographer, I have been wanted to get some "proper" photos done of the girls for a long time so just before Christmas she came to our house and we had a family photo shoot. She has done a wonderful job and really caught the girls personalities on camera, I thought I would show you a few of my favourite ones. You will no doubt be seeing these again on layouts in the near future I have already had my photobox order today!!














8 comments:

Jill said...

Oh wow Rachael they are all fabulous!

Sarah said...

They are stunning photo's, you must be so pleased with them.
Can't wait to see your LO's.

Claire Crompton said...

Such beautiful photos Rachael. They will look fab on some layouts.

Cx

Rachel said...

seriously gorgeous photos rach x

Claire aka Feline said...

Lucky you, they are all stunning but the one I think stands out is Justin and the girls, its really nice and full of happiness x

Unknown said...

What fabulous photographs, looks like you all had fun too!

Anonymous said...

They're stunning photos Rachael. :)

Vanessa x

cathy said...

Fabulous pics Rachael!! I love them all!