Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Out With The Old

When I was reading Rachels blog yesterday I saw that she had posted some of her favourite layouts from 2008 that she had in her gallery over on UKS. On the 1st of February the gallery on UKS is being prunned so that all images posted before Feb 2009 will be deleted. It seemed a good idea to keep some of my favourite here on my blog so here they are! I did all of these in 2008/early 2009 which seems like an age ago now but I still love them



























































TFL

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh all your yesterdays!! They are all great LOs I can understand why they need saving.

Anonymous said...

These are all adorable. Funny to see some of those older papers again! Love all of them, especially the Flying High one!
Lou X

Nikki said...

Gorgeous LOs Racheal - too hard to pick out my favourite!!

Katy said...

These are fab -love the singstar one especially.

Sarah said...

Great layouts, as always! :) Good idea to keep them on your blog....particularly like Hair Do and Hot Choc!! x