Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fancy a little peek?

I seem to say it every time but this months Sarahs Cards kit really is my all time favourite.....so far! I thought you might like to see a little peek at what I have done with it, the kit contains papers from the Bo Bunny Flutter Butter range, I was really impressed with the papers it isn't a manufacturer that I would usually go for but I certainly will now.
If you fancy subbing to a monthly kit there are still a few subscriptions left with a Januray start, have a look here.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Hi Racheal, I'm really well thanks!! I had a fab christmas but I'm glad it's only once a year!! Yum, that kit looks gorgeous, can't wait to see the whole piece! - I really must start scrapping again, Lol!!

Jill said...

Certainly looks a great kit Rachael, love the colours!

Carol said...

Like the look of this months kit, beautiful colours, like the flowers on the page, some beautiful family christmas photos will make some lovely LO.

Carol X

Ann said...

Lovely kit. Bo Bunny is one of my favourites and I have some of these papers already. I didn't know about the calendar pieces though which would come in really useful!

Anonymous said...

Love this Bob bunny line...the kit looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see the whole thing!