Monday, January 4, 2010

Loving my Camera

In November Justin bought me a DSLR, after a lot of reading around the subject we decided to go for a Canon 450D and I absolutley love it. I am determined to learn how to use it properly and have been experimenting with all the setting. I haven't had a chance to do much outside photography but I am so impressed with the images that I have managed to capture indoors I can't wait to get outsides with it. My old little point and shoots were always gave me good quality pictures outdoors but inside the photos were very grainy and not good enough to use.

Rebecca and Archie on Christmas day.





















Rebecca had swine flu back in November and was left with a stinking cold, she got really fed up with constantly wiping and blowing her nose so she came up with an alternative!!














Archie pre striping, he looks so scruffy but very cute!










































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Rachael. :) Looks Like you had a lovely xmas - happy new year.

Vanessa x

Jill said...

The pictures are looking good Rachael!

Claire Crompton said...

Hi Rachael thanks for leaving me a message on my blog. I'm a little confused (doesn't take much) though I thought the layout I had just done was the example, but I'm happy to do another one. I did email the layout over to Lianne at the weekend as instructed by Sarah. My email address is clairecrompton@sky.com

Many thanks

Cx

Jen said...

aaaw, how cute does archie look!

Unknown said...

Nice photos there Rachael... have you snow to go and practice taking photos of? x