Monday, April 16, 2012

Let's Celebrate April's Sketch Challenge

Time for Aprils sketch challenge over on My Creative Sketches, this months sketch is based on a layout created by the very talented Romy, if you haven't checked out her blog it is well worth a visit - Scrapstuff and More. You have got until May 14th to submit your entry, full details can be found over at My Creative Sketches.
I have used some gorgeous Websters Pages Let's Celebrate range, the colours are lovely and images are very versatile too. I also used my new Tim Holtz doily edge die, loving that!


Had fun doing lots of fussy cutting on this one.


I just love this photo of my cousins little boy, Harry, I took it a couple of years ago at a family picnic. He was having a great time flying a little remote controlled helicopter.


Here is Romy's sketch, she is amazing at adding loads of layers to her pages as you can see from the sketch!


and finally here is the amazing prize.
.

I can't wait to see your interpretations of the sketch.
TFL
xx

9 comments:

Jill said...

Funny that I have just been sorting through my Websters Pages! Gorgeous LO from a really lovely sketch - need to get my thinking cap on now! Jill x

Romy said...

Thank you so much for all your sweet words, Rachael! You're just too sweet for me:) I really love your take on the sketch. Your layering and fussy cutting looks simply amazing. This layout looks so festive and fun!

Lou said...

a lovely take on the sketch Rachael.. I like how you've used some pinks and still made it very much a boy layout.

Thank you for your comment today - i use a DSLR Cannon 450d, its still very much hit and miss for me and from tons of terrible photos there is usually one or two good ones xx

Sam said...

I love this layout that you've created from Romy's great sketch! Might have to finally try and get round to doing this Challenge and actually submit the layout this time!!!

hilde janbroers said...

great layout Rachael!!! I'm in love with it!!

Lisa said...

Such a cute little man and a brilliant lo too:D

xx
Lisa

Shell said...

I really luv ur take on the sketch! U have layered everything so beautifully

Anonymous said...

Your flower clusters are so so gorgeous!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is stunning!!! Absolutely gorgeous work!