Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Blue Eyes Class

Prima have released some gorgeous ranges this time around and I decided to use some of their beautiful Natures Garden papers to create this class for A Trip Down Memory Lane. Full class instructions can be found here.
I used another one of my old scanned photos, this one is of my baby Emily who will be 17 in a couple of weeks time!!! Where did the time go?


If you do have a go at the class and don't mind sharing I would love to see your layouts, just leave me a link in the comments box.
TFL
xx

9 comments:

Lou said...

totally beautiful Rachael :)

Romy said...

Wow! You did such amazing work with these gorgeous Prima papers. That is such a sweet photo of Emily and your layout makes a gorgeous way to showcase it!

Sandra said...

Hi Rachel, I love this layout especially the look on you baby's face, just beautiful.

Katherine said...

It's beautiful Rachael, love all the details :)

Lesley G said...

You have the patience of a saint Rachael with all that cutting out.
Gorgeous page as always xx

Sarah said...

Beautiful page Rachael - love the Prima papers - such a gorgeous photo too! Love Sarah x x (ps - I agree...I think you should get a ginger kitten!!)

Shell said...

STUNNING page!! LUV LUV LUV!!

Nat said...

Gorgeous, it will go down a storm I'm sure :D xxx

Unknown said...

OH GOODNESS SO SO ADORABLY CUTE AND APPEALLING AND SO STUNNING