Sunday, April 1, 2012

Finally!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts this month, life has been really hectic, but I can finally show you a little bit of what I have been up to over the last few weeks!
Last weekend I went to the Sarah's Cards retreat, I was quite nervous about going (silly I know) as it was the first time I went not being on the DT. I needn't have worried, everyone was so lovely and it was great to meet up with everyone again and catch up. What bliss it was to sit and scrap without having to think about anything other than what time was food being served! As usual I was a very slow scrapper and only managed to complete two pages in the two days my lovely table companion Debbie couldn't quite come to terms with the fact that the page I started on Friday night didn't get anything stuck down on it until nearly Saturday lunch time and she was on about her 9th page!!! It is all the fiddling about that I love though and I could spend hours just tweaking this and adding that :)
Anyway I have been busy scrapping, all be it a bit slowly, and I can share with you a few sneak peeks of this months amazing kits from My Creative Scrapbook. The big reveal will be on the 5th April....

The Limited Edition Kit....




I totally LOVED this kit and can't wait for you to see the whole thing, it was such a joy to work with!

The Main Kit....




I will be back in the week to show you the whole kits, I know I say it every time but they are a gorgeous this month!!

8 comments:

debbie r said...

I still can't get over it but seeing the fabulous work you do i do understand, love the lo's you did, that kit was gorgoues

debbie r said...

That was meant to be gorgeous by the way LOL

Lou said...

with all your attention to detail its no wonder it takes you days to complete a layout....and they are so worth all the effort. Sneak peaks look amazing Rachael x

Romy said...

I agree with the other ladies: you can definitely see all the work you put into your layouts. They're so beautifully detailed! You've done such gorgeous work with these kits!

Jill said...

Ha it was just lovely to watch you creating these pages Rachael! That kit is so tempting! Jill x

Emma said...

I must have walked past your table a hundred times & saw the same LO in it's creation!! Can't wait until you can reveal the finished article although I think I may have had a slightly bigger peek whilst you were working on it!! xx

Rachael Funnell said...

WOWZERS! just looking @ all these Amazing Sneaks, The Details in Each Sneak is Mind blowing!!!
TOTALLY FABBO Rachael..... ♥

Nat said...

Glad you had a fab time at the retreat, gutted I couldn't be there and have a good catch up with you! Love the sneak peaks! xxx