Tuesday, March 19, 2013

For sale ..

I am trying to reorganise my craft room and in the process I have found quite a few items of stash that I don't want anymore .....
When I started scrapping I fell in love with Autumn Leaves stamps and collected quite a few of their sets, I would like £9 for each set plus £2 p+p, all of them are in mint condition and to buy new are approx £13.50 now.





These American Crafts stamps are excellent condition £3 plus £2 p+p


K and Co alpha stamps, I can't remember ever using these either! £3 plus £2 p+p


Finally some swirly stamps, two sets one is Basic Grey and I think the others are Autumn Leaves. £5 plus £2 p+p.



I have also got some 6x6 paper pads...
Fancy Pants, The Good Life 6x6 paper pads, buttons and tape stickers, all are brand new. £8 plus £3 postage.


 Crate Paper, Story Teller, another brand new one, £5 plus £2 p+p


7 Gypsies Lille another new one! £5 plus £2 p+p


I am sure I am going to have lots of other stash that needs to go soon!! If you have got any queries please email or leave a comment.
TFL


4 comments:

Suzy said...

Rachel I would be interested in the 7 gypsies pad and maybe the a c alpha stamps. My email is Suzycad@hotmail.co.uk Thanks Suzy x

JIMI MUNI said...

I'll immediately grab your rss feed as I cant find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com

Kamao Poot said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com