Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Passport

We spent the day at Adventure Wonderland on Monday and it just happened to be right near Hobby Craft!! I very very rarely get to actually see stash so it is a real treat to go into a bricks and mortar shop. I have to say that I don't usually find much in Hobby Craft but this time I founds loads! I have been looking a the MM Passport range since it came out and have seen some lovely layouts created using the range and HC just happened to have most of it in their sale. It wasn't reduced by much but I don't need much encouragement, I had to have the embellishment box as it had a stamp in it with HOng Kong written on it. I also bought some lovely papermania alpha stamps for £4.99 which I thought was a real bargin.


TFL
xx

2 comments:

Jill said...

Didn't you do well!!! There is so much to see in Hobby Craft isn't there!

Paige said...

Perfect stash to scrap your recent trip :) aren't sales nice ;)