For the Sarah's Cards retreat back in March we all had to decorate a lovely Prima canvas apron that Sarah sent us. I was a bit stumped for inspiration so trawled the net and found a great class by Donna Downey, I used a lot of her ideas and added a few of my own, I had great fun doing it and got extremely messy!
I misted the lace to coordinate with the background colour which worked really well, to speed up the drying time I used a hair dryer. The tags were misted and inked using distress inks and then stuck into the pocket.
I added my lettering using a variety of alpha stickers which I secured using my hot glue gun.
I had to add a few butterflies to my project so I stamped and embossed a butterfly onto the background before I misted it. I also added a couple of Prima butterflies, I painted the tips of the wings with the mists that I had used on the rest of the apron and punched a few out of patterned paper.