Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Craft Obsessions

A little while ago I had arranged to go and visit David and Brenda at Craft Obsessions but for various reasons we put it off until today. We found their unit with the help of the sat nav, it was quite strange really as we have often driven past there, I certainly wouldn't have driven by had I realised they were there!
I have to say a big thank you to both David and Brenda as they were both extremely welcoming and friendly, even Justin enjoyed the visit and said he would happily go back. They had a great selection of stash and I could have spent hours delving in all the boxes and drawers. I think I did quite well to limit myself to this little pile of goodies!

TFL
xx

6 comments:

Lou said...

....and i wonder what beautiful creations you will make with your new goodies xx

kjjc said...

I think you were very restrained Rachael. Well done and lucky you going for a mooch through all that yummy stash.

Lesley said...

I got the Bo Bunny Timepiece stamps through the post from Craft Obsessions today, I see some there in your pile of stash. Did they have you packing my pizza box?
Can't wait to see what you are going to do with your new stash.
Lesley

Brenda said...

It was lovely to meet both you and Justin yesterday - I hope that you showed lots of interest in those motorbikes when you left us. Love your blog and beautiful layouts, You're now added to my favourites and I'll be stalking you from now on as promised

Bubbles said...

I so love that BoBunny stamp too!

Bubbles said...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... what have you done? *lol*
I just been browsing and had to buy that BoBunny stamp - and best place to get it was... Craft Obsessions! Now... how to hide this order from Hubby...?