I had a bit of a scrappy day yesterday and one of the things that I created was this page using the Websters pages that I had left over after creating my 3 Maids layout. I just love these papers and had to force myself to cut into some of them! I wanted to use another one of the photos that was taken at my sisters wedding, there were quite a few nice ones of the girls and I which is very rare as I am usually on the other side of the lens!
To create the photo matt I used white cardstock, punched a lace border using an around the page punch and then inked the area that would show using distress inks.
I cut out the tiny butterflies from the vellum and added them to the Prima vine.
Thanks for the feekdback ladies, I have changed the font, much more readable now. I love that scrawly font but it is a bit hard to read :(