Thursday, February 3, 2011

For Sale

I have decided to sell my Cricut Expression, it is an amazing tool but I much prefer cutting my own embellishments as anyone who knows me will verify!!
I am selling the cricut, which is in excellent condition and hardly used, 2 12x24 cutting mats, 1 12x12 cutting mat, deep cut blade housing and some replacement blades all of which are brand new in packaging. Plus one cart, Plantin Schoolbook. I would like £250 plus £15 postage via courier.

 I have also got 5 other carts
Graphically Speaking - £25
Opposites Attract - £25
Storybook - £25
Accent Essentials - £25
Home Accents - £25
Plus postage of £2.00.
There is also Design Studio which is also brand new and unused, I have only opened it to look at it when I bought it and that is as much daylight as it has seen! The RRP of this in the sale over on Crafts U Love is still £44.99. I would like £30 plus postage.

I do have a spare adaptor cable too which I guess is always handy to have! £5 plus postage.

If anyone is interested then please do contact me :)
TFL

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hi Rachael I'll have the opposites attract if it's still available. If you can bring it Sarah's retreat I will pay you there :)

Allycat x said...

Hi Rachael

Would love the Storybook cart if still available.

Will PM you on UKS.

Ally
x