Friday, October 15, 2010

Fancy A Challenge?

This months sketch challenge has just gone up over on Sarah's Cards blog, the sketch this month was designed by Lianne and I really enjoyed using it.  I have used some of the new Cosmo Togetherness papers which are just gorgeous and so versatile. There aren't many papers that I don't want to cut into but the piece I have used for the background on this page was one of them. I don't even really know why I just really really loved it. Thankfully I did have two pieces in the pack but I have since had to cut into that one too!! I am definitely going to have to get a piece just to keep.

I have created the butterflies on this page using a new die that I bought recently, they are Joy Crafts cutting and embossing dies and are great. There were three butterflies in the pack although I personally think one of them looked more like a moth so  that one won't be going anywhere near my pages lol.

I think this photo of Emily is going to get scrapped quite a bit, I absolutley love it. I know I have already posted a layout on here using this photo although this was the first one that I did. I have decided that I need to make more of an effort to add journaling to my pages, I am really hopeless at it mainly as I hate seeing my writing on my pages. I must try harder!
TFL
xx

6 comments:

Candace said...

Really Lovely LO

Jill said...

What can I say except its such a wonderful LO. I just love the bunting and the cloud and photo is such a great one as well. Love everything about it Rachael. Jill x

Lou said...

WOW, it's gorgeous! I love all the little bits...butterflies, bunting, stitching... I feel exactly the same about journaling....i have to force myself to do it x

Jackie xxx said...

Lovely Layout.

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful layout, I love the colour combination :)

Anna said...

I really love this layout, its gorgeous! I'm also loving the togetherness range as well..so pretty! Anna x