Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fight!

I am sure we are all the same, buying stash because we just have to have it and when we get it we don't use it! I bought a Material Girl and Garden Variety Cosmo paper pad months ago but had only made one page out of it so I thought it was about time I got it out and used some more (after all I need to make room for some new papers that I am eyeing up from CHA lol). I have combined the two ranges for this page, my favourite paper has got to be the ruler design it is just fab.
I took these photos of the girls last year while we were at Haven, Emily wasn't very keen on having a go at the jousting at first but once we had got her up there, there was no stopping her!
I really love using twine on my pages at the moment, it is so easy to use. I have just squeezed a line of wet glue across my page and carefully added the twine holding it in place for a few moments before I have moved onto the next section.

TFL
xx

10 comments:

Jill said...

Great LO Rachael! What a good memory, looks as if they are enjoying themselves! Jill x

Rachel said...

lovely page, im the same with that pack of papers, will be a lot more selective next time

Lou said...

Wow, gorgeous page Rachael, love the ruler papers x

gwyneth said...

Great page Rachael, LOL at the paper sag,. I bought some of the material girl at the retreat, now where is it ? Must be somewhere among the rest of the untouched papers, also bought at the retreat!!!

KraftyKaren said...

Fab layout - the two ranges work so well together and you have reminded me that I bought a load of material girl at the retreat and not touched it yet.

Would you mind if I scraplift this page?

Lelly said...

Gorgeous page Rachael. think I might have some of those papers too

Hope and Chances said...

The twine looks brilliants, I'm going to have a go... thank you :-)

Becky said...

Lovely layout - the colours are brilliant with the photos.

Clare said...

Great use of the Cosmo Cricket papers, they are one of my fav manufacturers. Love the idea of using the twine on a page - must give this a try!

Nat said...

It's gorgeous Rachael! I totally lvoe the ruler paper too! I love the way you use twine, I will have to get some of that me thinks :) xxx