Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Challenge.

Every month over on Sarahs Cards blog we set a challenge, this month it is to use paint on your page. I very rarely use paint on my layouts but somehow I seem to have acquired quite a collection of paint dabbers and acrylic paints!
I hand drew my scalloped border around the edge of the semicircle and painted it, I also dry brushed paint around the edge of my page instead of inking it as I would usually have done. The white thickers looked a bit stark on the green paper so I stamped a pattern on them using the same paint on a prima stamp.
I took the photo of Emily on our little trip to Bath back in April she was trying to show us the face she usually pulls when her friends take her photo.
























TFL
xx

4 comments:

My not so simple life said...

very pretty. Love the stamping. :)

Nikki said...

Hiya Rachael, thanks for remembering me, Lol!!
FAB LO, love your stamped thickers, I will definately be pinching that idea!!

Hope and Chances said...

Really lovely, especially like hand-cutting the scallop edge - looks so effective :-)

Hannah said...

Stunning LO as usual, I wish I had your style!