Monday, August 3, 2009

Ong Kong!!

This is the second photo that I have scrapped from Hong Kong, I have never done a whole album on one theme but I am really enjoying documenting our China experience. I used the passport papers that I bought at Hobby Craft last week, on the back of the paper pack it gave you two layout ideas, I used one as a starting point for this layout. I have added the ticket that I got from The Peak into the postcard pocket.
I took the layout outside to photograph, when I got it inside again Rebecca said "Mum why have you called your layout Ong Kong?" My H had fallen off and blown into the only little puddle in the whole garden!!


TFL xx

5 comments:

Judith said...

Great LO I love the non intentional title Ong Kong it reminds me of special flied lice. lol x

Jill said...

Ha ha, like that Rachael, sounds about right I think! Lovely LO though.

Paige said...

I was thinking the same as Judith about the missing "H" ;) that papers lush!!! do the stamps come int he pack or are they somethign you collected on your trip?

Tracie said...

LOL at the fallen letter - that happens to me alot! Love the LO though Rachael!

Tracie x

Rach and Rob said...

wow great layouts x