Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sun Kissed

This months main kit from My Creative Scrapbook has been one of my favourites, the Prima Sun Kiss range is such a beautiful collection and great to work with. Pam has included so many gorgeous embellishments in the kit including flowers, note cards and chipboard.



Having seen how Gabrielle Pollacco used the Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch I had to buy one and it has been so useful for adding a few extra little details to pages. I have yet to have a go at creating her bloom clusters but they do look amazing and it is definitely on my "must try" list.




I cut out the images from the patterned paper and to add more depth bent the cut side of each butterfly and added some pin flair gel underneath to hold the shape.


I knew this photo would go so well with this kit when I found out what was in it and it does, I have to say though the page looks better in real life for some reason the photo hasn't picked up the colours 100%.



Here is the amazing kit!



TFL
xx

8 comments:

Tracee said...

Beautiful, love the first one ,how the pastels pop on the grey background! Tx

Lou said...

they are all so lovely Rachael xx

Nikki said...

Gorgeous colours, beautiful design & detail Racheal'

Rachael Funnell said...

Once Again Rachael you have Created such AMAZING array of GORGEOUS layouts with this kit!! the Details & my FAVE all the Fussy Cutting look Brilliant....

Jill said...

Wow that is a gorgeous range of papers Rachael! I just love all the details you put into your LOs, every single one of them is wonderful. Jill x

hotpotato said...

I just love your layouts and look forward to seeing what you come up with time and time again.

Carol said...

Amazing as always, they are all beautiful love how you achieve the layers, im working on mine. The kits is gorgeous, so looking forward to receiving mine. x

Sam said...

I've been playing with my kit today Rachael! Gorgeous layouts as always!