Having seen how Gabrielle Pollacco used the Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch I had to buy one and it has been so useful for adding a few extra little details to pages. I have yet to have a go at creating her bloom clusters but they do look amazing and it is definitely on my "must try" list.
I cut out the images from the patterned paper and to add more depth bent the cut side of each butterfly and added some pin flair gel underneath to hold the shape.
I knew this photo would go so well with this kit when I found out what was in it and it does, I have to say though the page looks better in real life for some reason the photo hasn't picked up the colours 100%.
Here is the amazing kit!