Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Introducing The New Addition To Our Family......

SIR BARNEY ELLIOTT


Our cat Scruffy died a few months ago and we felt that now was the right time to look for a new kitten to join the family. Emily gave us ear ache last year trying to persuade us to buy her a little ginger kitten so now that we were in a position to be getting one it had to be ginger......she wanted at least someone else in the family to be ginger!!


He is such a cute little kitten and absolutely adores being cuddled and fussed over. I emptied out one of my lace baskets especially to take some photos of Barney and he was very obliging!



I now have another willing subject to photograph and scrap!
TFL
xx

14 comments:

Jill said...

Aww... he is even more cute and cuddly in reality! Jill x

Elizabeth said...

Oh, isn't he gorgeous - I just love ginger cats and Sir Barney reminds me so much our own Thomas who sadly is no longer with us. Like all kittens, he sure is photogenic and like you say a great subject for scrapping. Elizabeth x

Tracee said...

How utterly adorable! I love ginger kittens/cats. great name too and I look forward to seeing him adorn a layout soon Tx

Jen said...

Aaaw he's so gorgeous!

kjjc said...

oh boy. Is that cute. How gorgeous

Romy said...

He's such a cutie! He has wrapped me around his little paw too;)

Candace said...

Oh he is so cute!

gwyneth said...

Aww what a cutie, he's gorgeous!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What an adorable and cute kitten my friend!!! I love cats too!!

Lou said...

awww he definitely a cutie x

Carol said...

How gorgeous is he, I am quite envious, I would love another fur baby now. Look forward to seeing your beautiful pet cutsie pages.

Unknown said...

Oh Rachael he is adorable! I look forward to seeing Sir Barney on many a LO

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

Julia said...

We are big cat lovers here and Sir B is absolutely gorgeous!!