Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January Sketch Challenge!

The first sketch challenge of 2012 has been set over at My Creative Sketches and as always the prize is amazing!! Each month there will be a brand new sketch and an awesome prize so it is definitely worth playing along.
Here is this months fantastic sketch, all the DT girls at My Creative Scrapbook have been playing with it and produced some amazing pages which you can see over on the blog.



How about this for a prize!!!


I used a combination of bits and pieces from past My Creative Scrapbook kits to create this page with a mix of papers from Winter Fairy Tales and All About Me collections from Websters Pages.





I can't wait to see what you do with the sketch and fingers crossed for that prize!

I have also got some really exciting news to share with you.......I have been asked to join the Scrap 365 design team!! I can't quite believe I am going to be joining such an amazing team of designers!
TFL

12 comments:

Lou said...

Fantastic news Rachael - I'm surprised they haven't snapped you up already.

Beautiful page too - so mush dimension and gorgeous gorgeous pages x

Rachael Funnell said...

Once again Rachael S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G is what springs to mind with this Layout...
Just FULL of Delightful details.....
I LOVE your take on the Sketch!!!!
TOOOOOOT on your DT spot!!
They are the lucky 1's to have such talent join them....
♥♥

kjjc said...

fabulous photo of your girls and beautiful layout. Couldn't believe you weren't on the 365 dt so am thrilled that you are, very well done

gwyneth said...

Congratulations on the DT at scrap 365 Rachael, well deserved.
Gorgeous LO again for the January sketch.Love it !

Lesley said...

Gorgeous layout Rachael and congratulations on joining the Scrap365 DT, you will be a fabulous addition, just what the magazine needs.

Tomoko said...

I love your take on this sketch!!! Gorgeous work as always!! xoxo

Jill said...

What a great sketch Rachael, now that tempts me into a challenge! And just looking at your take on it is enough to get me reaching for the stash, any DT would be proud to have you on there! Jill x

hotpotato said...

At long last a real decent scrapbooker being asked to design for Scrap 365, I'm so pleased as I love all your layouts and will look forward to seeing your designs in the mag.

Mole said...

Very well deserved, if you ask me!!!!!

Unknown said...

wow so stunning job with the sketch love your take!!

hugs carla

Tracy said...

Gorgeous layout Rachael, and huge congratulations on the new DT position.
Hugs Tracy xx

Lelly said...

Congratulations Rachael and well desrved