Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook Sneaks

I cannot believe that we are in October already, September went by so quickly! The big reveal for Octobers kits is next week so I thought I would share some little sneaks of the two gorgeous kits that I was sent to play with - the main kit and the limited edition kit. I think these kits have been my favourite so far, both are jam packed with so many gorgeous goodies, I can't wait to share the full kits and layouts with you!
Main Kit







Limited Edition Kit





TFL
xx

5 comments:

Jill said...

Thank goodness I can still keep posting on your blog Rachael, everyone else's has gone pear shaped!!

Just loving those sneak peaks! So looking forward to the reveal!

See you on Friday!! Jill x

kjjc said...

gorgeous Rachael. Look forward to seeing the full creations

Lou said...

these look so full of colour Rachael...look forward to seeing the full reveal xx

Bubbles said...

Tantalising... the peeks look amazing already!

Carol said...

Gorgeous, looking forward to seeing the full layouts.