Thursday, October 6, 2011

2nd Installment!

As promised here are the last pages that I created using the Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook....




The burlap made a great matt for my photo especially once I had frayed all the edges, I used the strands of burlap that I pulled our along the bottom to create my little washing line.



The second kit I worked with this month was the Limited Edition kit, it is full of papers from one of my favourite manufacturers......Websters. The embellishments are amazing in this kit including some of the new Prima resin shutters!




Don't forget the competition that I posted yesterday, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning a lovely prize is correctly guess the number of design team creations in the gallery over at My Creative Scrapbook, just pop your guess in the comments box from yesterdays post and the winner will be announced next Wednesday evening.

I have to share this with you, it isn't scrapping related but it is pretty cool. Emily and her friends went to see Ed Sheeran on Tuesday night in Bournemouth, she has loved him and his music for a long time and had been looking forward to the concert sooooo much!
Justin dropped them near the venue and as they were walking past a tattoo shop Emily noticed Ed sat in the window having one of his tatoos touched up. She knocked on the window to say hi and he said he would come out! She had gone armed with her camera and his body guard took this great photo of the two of them. She text me straight afterwards she was so happy lol.


Think this will have to be scrapped!

I am off tomorrow to go down to Plymouth to see my lovely friend Jill, I haven't seen her since February so it will be great to catch up. We are going to Just Tracy's on Saturday for a crop which I am really looking forward to. Hope you all have a great weekend, I will be back on Sunday with the final pages that I created using the Limited Edition kit.
TFL
xx

15 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

More yummies layouts Rachael love how creative are the ones you made with LEK. Have fun with your friend!!

Sarah said...

gorgeous pages! How wonderful for Emily to meet him like that!! Have a good time at the crop! x

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Beautiful work Rachael! Love what you've done with the All about Me collection!....what fun for your DD too!! xx

kjjc said...

ha. I am sooo behind the times I thought the photo was of Emily and her boyfriend. LOL. think I'd better get with the times. Great layouts andgreat pics of the girls too.

Romy said...

Even more gorgeous layouts:) You've simply outdone yourself with this month's kits. I love what you did with them both. And how wonderful that Emily got to meet her favourite singer. The photo of the two of them looks great!

Toni Cartwright said...

Wow Ravhael loving these layouts u made from that kit!!!!! WOW just all are FABO!!!!
What a great photo of your DD I bet she was so excited!!!
Take Care
TONI
XOXOOX

Jill said...

Wow what a great photo for Emily to keep and you to scrap! What an inspiration you are - never thought of using burlap. It's all the details I love so much on your LOs. See you soon. Jill x

Julia said...

LOVE these pages - especially the one of Rebecca. Have you layered a load of stickers behind? Great picture of Emily and Ed! How cool to meet him on the way to see him x

Scattychick said...

Beautiful pages Rachel I love this collection xxx

Lou said...

oh wow Rachael, how cool for Emily to have meet Ed.........bet she's on cloud 9!!!....and to get such a great photo too. She'll be the envy of her friends lol! We all love Ed Sheeran's music here.

Great layouts too xx

hilde janbroers said...

simply gorgeous!!! love them all

Bubbles said...

Love them all! For some reason, I really love the more unexpected embellishments - like the little pink teapot... love it!

sixofone aka Leah said...

Some more great LOs Rachael, and lucky Emily

Lisa said...

Love the layout of Rebecca, she is a beautiful young lady. My own DD was interested in seeing the photo of Ed Sheeran and Emily, she's also a fan of his... lovely pages as usual too

Lisa
x

Unknown said...

wow so beautiful all your layout love all your layout so wonderful style have you !!

hugs carla