Thursday, March 24, 2011

White Space

A few weeks ago I showed you a sneak peek of one of the pages that I created using this months Sarah's Cards kit so I thought I had better show you the whole page! I absolutely love this kit, it is full of gorgeous October Afternoon Modern Homemaker papers and lots of really fun embellishments.
I find that the majority of my pages nowadays end up with the whole of the 12x12 space being filled in some way or other so I wanted to try and create a page with lots of white space. This was the result!

TFL
xx

8 comments:

Julia said...

Rachael I really love this. I am a big fan of white space so right up my street!!

Lou said...

not your usual Rachael, but still as gorgeous xx love it!

kjjc said...

absolutely beautiful Rachael-lifted it top do one of my ds in Roratonga. Love how it came out.\thank you as always for the inspiration.

Jill said...

Ooh heck Rachael, that is lot of white space, but super anyway, sort of quite scared of all that space!!! Jill x

Paige said...

Beautiful!!! i love the two areas of colour. and the rosettes look great! did you make them?

Michelle S said...

This LO is lush! I love the bright colours!

Unknown said...

I love this LO, not sure I could leave that much 'white space' but will give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

Karen leonard said...

Super layout! Very different to your usual pages but brilliantly done..a really striking page..its great ! Karen x