Friday, March 11, 2011

Sketch Challenge

This months sketch challenge has just gone up over on Sarah's Cards blog, the sketch was designed by Vanessa is great as it is so versatile.


I had a play with the sketch when I was away at the retreat at the weekend, I had been talking to Cathy about freckles (can't remember why!) anyway she told me about this lovely saying and I knew that I just had to use it with this photo of Emily, which I had printed off especially because it showed her lovely fairy kisses. I have used some of the new Sassafras Ellie's Tale papers and a sheet of Starters paper.
Gems challenged me to use one of her maya sheers on the page, she had been struggling with them but I have to say I love them so had no problem adding one to my page lol.

,


If you fancy joining in all the details can be found here, you could win a £10 e-voucher to spend at Sarah's Cards which can't be bad especially if you look at all the new lines that are coming in soon!

2 comments:

Gems said...

It is a gorgeous page Rachael :) And well done for using the Maya Road sheer lol. I just love that quote xx

Lou said...

simply beautiful Rachael, i agree a great saying :)x