Friday, September 17, 2010

Sketch Challenge

One of my favourite paper ranges has to be MME and these Alphabet Soup papers didn't dissapoint me they are just gorgeous. They went perfectly with this photo of my cousins little boy at our annual family picnic in the New Forest which just happened to be her 30th birthday too hench the birthday cake. I created this page for the sketch challenge over on Sarah's Cards blog, the sketch was designed by Rachel Ward and it was such fun to use.


For some reason I can't seem to get blogger to post links tonight (it is probably just me) but I am sure you will be able to find Sarah's Cards blog if you fancy joining in with the challenge.
TFL
xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this LO, those papers are fab. We're all ok, just life going by lol x

Kerry said...

I love your take on the sketch, must get my fingers off the computer and get scrapping instead - so much lovely inspiration on your blog!

Jill said...

Aww that is just so cute, nope I have had problems as well, so its not just you! Jill x

Allycat x said...

Love Love Love this LO!