Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mothers Love

For the latest issue of Scrapbook Magazine I was asked to write an article on creating different edges on your pages, I really enjoyed creating the layouts to accompany the article and it was a good excuse to buy some more punches and stash! I always feel so flattered and honoured when asked to create layouts for the magazine and the girls love seeing themselves in print. I have used a photo of my little nephew this month too, he can't wait to take the magazine into school for show and tell! Anyway here is the first layout that I put together, I think I have bought these Girls Paparie papers three times I absolutley love them, each time I have used them on a page I have had to reorder them to keep in my stash!


I have used MME chipboard and K & Co die cuts to embellish the page along with Girls Paperie ruler ribbon which I just love.
I am trying to be really good this month and have put myself on a stash diet, but it is so hard when Sarah is getting in so much gorgeous stash. I am really tempted by the new WRMK range 72 and Sunny but I am trying really hard to resist!! This scrapbooking lark really is a serious addiction lol.
I will post the rest of my pages over the weekend hopefully although time will be limited as I have to work on Sunday, the first time I have worked a weekend for nearly 4 years. We are finally moving the unit where I work back up to the main hospital and have been given Sunday and Monday to get everything moved and set up before we open again for patients on Tuesday! Could be an interesting couple of days.
TFL
xx

6 comments:

Jill said...

I love that photo of both of you, its gorgeous! You are telling me that scrapbooking is addictive I am overwhelmed with stash!! Hope the weekend move goes well and thanks for the encouragement last night!! Jill x

Julie said...

I love the LO Rachel - so girlie with a lovely shabby chic feel to it.
Have a great weekend - Ju xx

Rachel said...

gorgeous page and photo hun, great to be published xx

Mel said...

This page is stunning and using the black and white pic made it really pop. You have a very distinct style - I can always recognise your pages.

Hannah said...

thats soooo beautiful

Lou said...

Gorgeous page with a lovley photo and a perfect title xx