Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Where has this month gone!!

I haven't had much time for scrapping over the last few weeks as we have been busy trying to get Emilys bedroom decorated, I did manage to grab myself an hour last week and put together this layout. I just loved these Crate papers!!



When we went to Chessington it was really hot and we kept having to remind the kids to slap on the suncream. Rebecca decided to paint her face in it!

I had a lovely surprise for my birthday from my darling husband, I had mentioned that I would love a laptop so that I could sit in the lounge with him in the evening when I am trawling UKScrappers. Bless him he went and bought me this.

I decided that I wanted a pink case for my laptop and found this gorgeous one online.

Rebecca went on the German exchange just over a week ago and so we decided that it would be a good time to decorate emilys bedroom as she could move into Rebeccas while she was away. It took a lot more time and effort than we thought it would and I have vowed never to decorate another room!! Well until next time :) On Sunday we went up to Ikea and Emily chose all her furniture and we spent until nearly 10pm putting it all together! She is really pleased with it and it does look lovely, much more grown up for her.

Justin studying the instructions for the chest of drawers and not having much fun!!

Justin and I are off to Hong Kong on Friday, I can't believe how quickley it has come around, hopefully I will get some amazing photo opportunities. It is going to really strange as we are going without the girls. My next posting will no doubt be full of photos of our holiday!!

TFL

xx

4 comments:

Paige said...

FAb bedroom! just perfect for a teenage girlie! I love the wall paper.

Judith said...

The room looks great, I also love that paper. Hope you have a fantastic holiday. x

Lisa said...

fab room Rachael x

Claire aka Feline said...

No wonder she's pleased with the room, its gorgeous and so girly.

Have a lovely holiday, safe journey xx