Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have been extrememly busy scrapping away over the last week which has been great. I have tried to be organised with what I have been doing and finishing one "job" before I start the next. It has worked and it meant that I didn't have to clear anything away inbetween, a great excuse for a messy scrap room!! I have finished all my projects using the February gogo kit, I managed four layouts and a card all that I have to do now is write some information about me. I find that the hardest part, maybe I could create myself an imaginery life full of adventure and mystery!


I recieved Sarahs Cards February kit as well on Saturday and it is just gorgeous, definitley paper right up my street! If you like pink paislee you will love this kit. I usually spend half my scrapping time looking at my photos on the computer trying to decide what would go, I decided this wasn't good time management so on Sunday I went through a lot of my folders and choose a whole load of photos that I thought I would like to scrap and had them all developed in town. I have to say it was a great idea as scrapping has become so much quicker as choosing the right photos is so quick. Why didn't I do this earlier!!


I did another 8.5x11 layout, I have decided to make an album of all my old childhood photos as most of them are quite small (smaller than a 4x6) so are perfect for that size. I did this one of me as a child with the most embarrassing haircut!



I have used daisy bucket papers again, I am just loving the polka dots at the moment!!

Still on the subject of photos, do you often look at your photos and think that you can't use them as they aren't "perfect"? I often do, when I was looking for photos to go with some paper that Sarah had sent me I found the right photos colour wise of Rebecca but they weren't that great as Rebecca was pulling faces or moving. Then I decided that although they weren't great shots they summed her up so actually they were perfect so used them all on the layout!


Oh forgot to say my lovely Mimi wheeled tote arrived on Saturday as well, it is gorgeous but I am not sure how I am going to organise all my stash in it for the 30th! I will have to prioritise what I want to take....difficult one!



2 comments:

beksynormz said...

Fab layouts, I've found I'm doing alot of older photos in my 8.5x11 album the smaller size is perfect x

Gems said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love the one of you when you were little. So cute :o)
xxx