Thursday, October 25, 2012

Still Here!

I can't believe it has been a whole month since I did a blog post, life just seems to be getting busier and busier! Justin and I had a few weeks time off together at the beginning of October which was lovely and we had some lovely weekends away and day trips but all of that left very little time for any scrapping.
I thought I would share a few layouts that I had published in the September issue of Scrap 365....


 I used another photo of Amelie when she was only a few days old.




I love this old photo of my sister, she looks so serious!




TFL
xx

10 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Hi Rachael! Both these layouts are EXQUISITE.. The fussy cutting is TRULY amazing & you sure are the QUEEN of fussy cutting!!! OH! & BTW.. Soooo know what you mean by busy BUSY....

kjjc said...

Hi Rachael, been wondering how and where you were. Lovely layouts. ruth has a look of Emily doesn't she? Hope you are well.xx

Julia said...

What a beautiful page. Time flies too quickly doesn't it? Hope you are well xx

Jill said...

Aww Rachael, such gorgeous LOs. I know what you mean about being busy - is time going faster nowadays!! Jill x

Romy said...

So good to see you blogging again:) I hope you will be able to enjoy a little more me-time soon!
Your both lay-outs are just gorgeous! The picture on the first one is simply priceless and you have created an amazing vintage lay-out for it. And the second lay-out is really sweet and fresh!

Nikki said...

Good to see you back Racheal :) I will give you a little laugh at my expense now...I saw Ed Sheehan on the tv the other day and recognised him from your LO & got all excited because I thought Emily had a famous boyfriend, lol! Gorgeous layouts, especially the baby one xxxx

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Such beautiful work Rachael!!! I've so enjoyed seeing your work in the Mags!! Rock on girl!! xo

lisa said...

Hi Rachael, Just stopping by to see what you've been up to. You are obviously very busy right now. Hope you are well xxx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikki said...

Hope to see u back in blogland soon Racheal miss u xxx