Friday, July 6, 2012

Carta Bella!

This months main kit from My Creative Scrapbook features a new manufacturer...Carta Bella, the range featured in the kit is called Beautiful Moments and I have to say it is gorgeous, the quality of the paper is excellent which made it such a pleasure to work with. Pam has teamed the range with Prima flowers and embellishments, chipboard frame, bling, ribbon and lace to create a stunning kit.



When Amelie was born I bought some material and got a friend to make her a special little Teddy, I had to take a photo of the two of them together and these papers were a perfect match. I cut out lots of the little banners, cut them into small sections and edged the photo with them.



The element sticker sheet that is in the kit has got some really usable images on it which I matted onto cardstock and cut out. I always tend to do that so I  can move them around my page without worrying about them sticking, it also means that I can bend and curl them to add definition and interest. It can be a bit fiddly but I think it makes the stickers so much more versatile.


Here is the Carta Bella Main kit....


I will be back in a few days with the rest of the pages that I created using this kit. If you want to have a look at the rest of the Design Teams creations then why not pop on over to the DT gallery over at My Creative Scrapbook.

I am sorry I haven't been visiting as many of your blogs as usual, working full time is really taking its toll on my scrapping and internet surfing time!!! Hopefully normal service will resume soon. The job is going really well, it is very different and not in a field I have ever nursed in before but it is really interesting and I am absolutely loving it which makes the increased hours much easier to accept!
TFL
xx

10 comments:

Nikki said...

Beautiful! What cute little banner strips you made, love your amazing details! :)

Jill said...

Aww what a sweet photo of babe!! I love those flowers. Jill x

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! Rachael!!! these are ToTally GORGEOUS... These 2 layouts are full of Stunning array of Details!!! x

Romy said...

Wow, your both layouts are just gorgeous, but the layout about Amelie has especially got me smitten. It's so soft and adorable.
Have a wonderful weekend:)

Karen Shady said...

these are both so adorable.. love the banner, and that beauitufl baby :) xx

Unknown said...

Hi friend your work with The KIT Is so stunning you have ROCK IT

hugs carla

Lou said...

Good to hear your job is going well. Beautiful layouts x

jannekevanveen said...

beautiful i love it hugs janneke

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Dear Rachael,the layering is AMAZING and all your work always look so so elegant!!!

gwyneth said...

Beautiful pages Rachael, love the little teddy:) These new papers look rather lush and you've used them brilliantly:)
Glad the new job is going well but boo to less scrapping time for you !