Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sneak Peek

The first day of a brand new year, I can't believe how quickly 2010 went! We have had a lovely Christmas and thankfully all the snow has now gone although it did mean that my op was cancelled for the 21st December which was a bit of a pain. I am now booked in for Tuesday but I am not taking anything as definite until I am actually there!!
I don't have any scrapping to show but I thought I would share a few sneak peeks of what I created with the January Sarah's Cards kit, it was definitely right up my street and I really enjoyed playing with it. If you are looking to subscribe to a kit for the new year then why not have a look here, there is no tie in period and subscriptions start from just £19.95.
OK so here is a photo of the loveliness that is January's kit, the paper range featured this month is Fancy Pants Happy Together.
 I really loved the muted tones in this kit, here is a few little sneaks of what I did with it.


TFL
xx

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Gorgeous work again this month, Rachael - can't wait to share it!

Wishing you all a very Happy New Year xxx

Julia said...

Loving the sneak peeks! Can't wait to get the kit!!

Unknown said...

great kit! Love the sneak peek x

Jill said...

Ooh can't wait, just love those colours! Jill x

Lou said...

Happy New Year xx Oooh you sneak peek looks gorgeous. I've been thinking about a kit for a while and this one looks gorgeous:)

Nat said...

Happy new year rachael! Hope your op goes ahead tomorrow and it goes well, will be thinking of you xxx

jannekevanveen said...

i can't wait to see it....greetings Janneke