Monday, December 13, 2010

Sketch Challenge

I don't seem to have had much time for scrapping lately but I did manage to find the time to use Lianne's great sketch for this months challenge over on Sarah's Cards blog.
I decided to use some of my newer papers, Hoopla, by Glitz Designs. I love the colours in this paper range and teamed it up with a sheet of Bazzill Basics, some Sassafras paper whimsies and chipboard stickers.
When I was little my favourite doll was a baby alive and I kept it for my children in case I had a daughter. As it turned out I had two but neither of the girls were ever that bothered about playing with her, there walking, talking, interactive dolls were much more interesting lol. I did get these photos of Emily playing with her on a rare occasion though so thought the moment should be scrapped.


TFL
xx

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Rachael, as always your LOs are such an inspiration! Flying home tomorrow so I am looking forward to some scrapping! Jill x

Karen leonard said...

gorgeous colour combinations and layers. Just lovely. karen

gwyneth said...

Gorgeous as usual Rachael. We had a Baby Alive called Susan in our house too many moons ago. It's in DD1's loft now, wonder if it will come down after mid Jan...maybe !!!

Lou said...

oooh gorgeous gorgeous colours!! Beautiful layout....i remember my sister having a baby alive!!