Sunday, March 21, 2010

March Challenge

We decided not to set our usual sketch challenge over on Sarahs Cards this month, there have been so many lovely new releases from CHA 2010 we thought it would be good to use up some of our old stash to make way for the new!
I had a dig around through my paper mountain and found this gorgeous Crate Paper, it was perfect for this photo of Justin and the girls. I am not keen on using stickers on my pages purely because I am awful for changing my mind about where I place things. To get over this I stuck the button stickers onto cardstock and then cut them out allowing me to place them on my page and move them around until I was happy and then I fixed them on with embroidery thread.










































I am keen to show you some of the layouts that I created with this months Sarahs Cards kit but I will wait until they start landing on the subscribers mats!
TFL

2 comments:

Susy Rudy said...

gorgeous gorgeous layout - will just have to scraplift that one (and all the others LOL). xxxx

Jill said...

Oh my Rachael, you always come up with some gorgeous little number that looks wonderful! Jill x