Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Scruffy Santa

I am taking part it Cheryl Johnsons on line photography course at the moment, our first task was to take a festive self portrait. When I was Christmas shopping on Monday I found a little canine Santa Suit, I thought I could take a photo of myself with Archie dressed as Father Christmas.
When I got home and tried the suit on Archie all he wanted to do was eat it and wasn't very obliging at all!! The girls jokingly said about putting it on the cat, Scruffy (who is the most soppy feline I have ever known). I decided it was worth a try and he made a very good model!
I wanted to edit the photo to black and white except for Scruffy but our editing software trial has come to an end so I had to leave it as it was.


























TFL

3 comments:

Paige said...

I can't believe you got your cat to wear a santa suit!!!! My Cat would have ripped me to shreds if i'd have tried that!

Jill said...

Ha ha, not sure that Bonnie and Clyde would let me do that, but how cute Rachael!

Claire aka Feline said...

Oh Rachael, how funny although I'm not sure Scuffy has a very approving look, think a nice Christmas treat is in order ;) xx