Monday, October 6, 2008

Scrummy Challange

It was my turn to set the challange for the scrummy stash cafe this week and I decided to get people to look at using diferent edges on their pages. There are so many differnt looks that you can create by inking, tearing, rolling, distressing or simply just cutting. Here is my example layout. I have used the Scrummy Stash Cafe August kit plus a few extra bits.


I had a delively from the Scrapbook Magazine today, five of the layouts that I had sent in for published had been returned. Seems ages ago that I sent them must be six months or more so it is lovely to have them back and I have to say they have obviously been looked after as they are in perfect condition.

This layout was for the designers gallery with the topic being holidays. I had two photos almost the same with the T-rex. One photo had Emily and Tommy in and the other Rebecca. I only wanted to use one large photo so I cut Rebecca and the T-rex out of one photo and stuck it onto the other photo. I was really happy with the result. I finally used some of my Love Elsie Toby kit which I must have had untouched for about a year!!

This layout is one of Justins favourites, I have to agree I think. I just love this photo of him and Emily, it was taken on holiday in Cormwall and it just demonstrates the bond that exists so well between them. Sadly Emily is no longer so little and cute!

1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

your scrap pages are all excellent, i have to say i LOVE the layout and design on the first one the most,

sarah x